art & design inspiration

Saturday 18 June 2011

KAIGAMI

I've recently discovered the online store Bouf.com, which is a lovely place to buy goods made by independent designers.  I think it's particularly great for buying homeware- there is some gorgeous stuff here- trouble is it's so hard to choose from so many fabulous products!
  I was really excited when I found that Kaigami are having a sale on their beautiful paper inspired lampshades.



Kaigami is the design brand of Guillaume Lyons, a Goldsmiths College graduate.  I absolutely adore these delicate organic structures- they must take a lot of skill and knowledge to craft.  I just had to get myself one- I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival!  Am really excited to put it together and hang it up.
All images courtesy of Bouf.com and Kaigami.

No comments:

Post a Comment